Monday, March 31, 2008

Social Butterfly

This is my friend Ashlynn Cate Bohnsack. We met for the first time on Sunday, but we are going to be lifelong friends, I just know it. She is showing me the way of what is to come; highchairs, crawling, teething, standing...oh what fun to see what I have to look forward to.
I think she enjoyed the activity center even though she looks pained right here, its that darn tooth that popped up the night before.
Im getting so big I barley fit in Auntie Micheley's lap anymore
This was our trip to the Classic Cafe where Mommy and Daddy first met. I got to see all the old gang there and quickly got bored with the restaurant scene and made my parents take me home.
Ashlyn was very touchy she liked to pat me. As you can see I just woke up and it was a bit overwhelming to have all these people and introductions before I even knew what was going on.
Love pats, well they were a bit harder than that, but Ashlynn just wanted to see what Jonas was all about. Jonas loved watching Ashlynn in action.
Brent and his baby girl
With Uncle Mr. T and auntie Micheley
I also met Shane and Caytie finally too. So many people to keep up with.
Caytie made me laugh when she played with my toes.
They played pass around the baby
How cute am I?
Im a fan of the camera, Ive got this posing thing down.
This was Easter and here I am with Auntie Jess and Uncle David
I love me some Auntie Jessica!
Still trying to get this solid food thing down
Oh, thanks Mimi, when you open your mouth like that then I understand how it all works.
This was me & Mommy after she returned from the Mavericks baketball game. Im wearing a cute Easter outfit, but you cant really tell...mommy didnt do a good job of getting pictures of it, oh well, there will more Easters to come.

1 comment:

Jennjilla said...

We should get the boys in their matching UT gear together and take an excessive amount of super cute photos! :)

Cute pics, you are cracking me up with this blog!!