Sunday, December 30, 2007

Holiday visits and festivities

Bath-Time is even better when I can get my whole fist in my mouth!
Yay Bath-Time!!

My cute jammies from Brandi and Kelly...Thanks!



Yay...I got to meet Stephanie who came down from Cleveland for a visit!

Go Cowboys!!!

Afternoon nap with Daddy

Helping Mommy bake...pretty handy in the kitchen!

Too much wine...down for the count!

Granny and Grandpa made it down from Tennesse to see Jonas!

Auntie Jess and soon-to-be Uncle David...congrats on your Xmas Eve engagement!!

Mimi 'n Me

Ready to go to Pops and Mimi's for Xmas!


2 comments:

Shelby Dell said...

he was such a good boy both times mom and dad (with a little help from the best aunt) have babysat him.

and hes become so photogenic!!

Shelby Dell said...

http://www.bublove.com/ go there now!!!!